Benefits of AFIA membership
By supporting AFIA you’re ensuring that the Australian fodder industry continues to grow whilst being profitable and sustainable.
AFIA member benefits include:
- The ability to actively shape the future of AFIA and the Australian fodder industry
- Access to the latest in fodder industry News
- Member rates to attend AFIA event; the Australian National Fodder Conference, Overseas Study Tours and AFIA Grower Updates
- Free marketing support for your business on the AFIA website Classifieds
- Special member discounts for services that will help improve your fodder business like New Holland Fodder Care and Workplace Relations opportunities for AFIA Members.
Become a member of AFIA today and gain access to our national network fodder industry professionals. If you are a grower, contractor, exporter, researcher, or service provider with a business that relies on the Australian Fodder Industry this is the network that will help you grow your business. Download a membership application form here
What do AFIA members say?
"AFIA keeps me up to date with all the latest in fodder industry technology and market intelligence, as well as being the only dedicated network for fodder industry professionals in Australia."
- Jarrod O'Sullivan, AFIA Member, O'Sullivan Farms, Elmore Victoria.
"If your business is in fodder then AFIA is for you!"
- Steve Woods AFIA Member, WA
"AFIA is about individuals involved with hay and silage doing business and learning together"
- Stuart Judd, AFIA Member, QLD