AFIA Member Update Wagga Wagga
Invitation to attend the AFIA member update
Thursday 12 June, 2014
William Farrer Hotel, Wagga Wagga
The Australian Fodder Industry Association (AFIA) is holding a member update in Wagga Wagga on June 12. AFIA members and anyone else involved in the hay and silage industry are invited to come along to this event.
The evening will be fairly informal with two short presentations and plenty of time for questions and discussions.
The evening’s speakers are;
- Geoff Higgins from Prime Super talking about the up and coming changes to Superannuation rules that will impact on all employers.
- Darren Keating, AFIA Executive Officer talking about what AFIA has been up to including the NSW Natural Resources Commission’s recommendations on weeds.
- 12 June, 2014 at the William Farrah Hotel, Wagga Wagga
- Starting at 6.30 pm with dinner followed by presentations
- This is a FREE event with attendees paying for their own meals and drinks
For more information contact the AFIA Office on 03 9530 219.