AFIA Fodder Workshop - Eugowra, NSW
AFIA Fodder Workshop
Tuesday 26 August, 2014
'Eat Your Greens' Eugowra, NSW
Allowing for plenty of networking time between livestock, dairy and fodder producers, this event will provide all attendees with a good insight to animal nutrition and producing hay and silage that suits the customer’s needs. At the same time the forum will look at some unique intensive industries including a beef feedlot and dairy feedlot.
To bring together people who have a strong interest in fodder, from growing to feeding, and discuss what the fodder customer wants.
For people from all industries associated with fodder, including hay growers, dairy and livestock, to come together, build linkages and access information that will better assist them in the operation of their businesses.
Itinerary for the day:
- Morning tea ‘Eat your Greens Eugowra’ 8.45 to 9.30am
- Depart Eat Your Greens at 9.30am
- Morning Session:
- 10.30-11.30am, Moxey Dairy, The Angle, Goologong, Producing quality silage, Peter Phillipzen
- 12-1.30pm, Gundamian Feedlot – The role of fodder in the feed lot.
- The day will conclude after a discussion on what the customer wants and a casual lunch all delegates to network, Eat Your Greens, Eugowra (3pm).
Major sponsors of this event are Lallemand Animal Nutrition & Austwest Seeds
Thanks also to minor sponsors Manitou, Prime Super & Forbes Machinery